Thursday, April 30, 2015

My Request for a Recommendation From You

Through the years I have happily written letters of recommendation.  Now, it is my turn to ask if you feel comfortable submitting a vote for my four year Wheaten-Poodle.  Avery (my dog) has been dreaming about being on the cover of Palm Springs Life -- refer to the image I submitted several days ago.
If you Google -- Pets on Parade 2015 and then register,  you can then cast your vote.  You will see the image (a black and white pencil sketch with his photo on the upper right).  The winner is selected by popular vote so Avery and I will be very grateful if you and ALL of your friends will vote for him.

2 comments:

Jennifer O. Sect.#8039 said...

I voted for Avery. Goodluck! I hope he wins the cover!

The Search for Scholarships said...

Thanks, Jennifer. I hope you saved your vote,, otherwise it doesn't record it.