Although you may not need all of the documents listed below, it is a good idea to have all of them neatly filed in your Scholarship Portfolio. Remember that "Organization is the Key to Success". The important reason for having your portfolio complete is so that you can apply for scholarships in a timely fashion and NOT miss deadlines.
- Driver's License or a DMV ID Card
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Alien Registration Card
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Official Transcripts (at least one copy). Remember it needs to be updated every semester or quarter.
- SAT Scores (if you have them)
- High School Transcripts (especially if you have just graduated).
- Head Shot Photo (a selfie is usually NOT adequate).
Be sure that you keep your documents in a very safe place --identity theft is no fun.