Friday, December 12, 2014

Student Success Story

A former student of mine, Nancy Cornicelli, has recently opened a new business, The Facial Cottage.
A  number of years ago, Nancy had a thriving business as an Esthetician.  To our good fortune, she decided about a year ago to open her practice again.  Let me tell you, she is GREAT!!  I treated myself about a week ago to a facial and walked away feeling wonderful -- I promised myself that I would return very soon.
Using only the finest organic skin care products by Jurlique, she will pamper you with holistic facials and body treatments plus waxing.

Should you want to experience an hour or more of a very special treat,  schedule an appointment with her. OR maybe you you need a gift for someone.  A gift certificate would be perfect.

Nancy Cornicelli, Esthetician (760) 250-7229
The Facial Cottage 
70-377 Gerald Ford Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Gate Code 248
Visit her website at: www.thefacialcottage.com

No comments: