Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Woman's Day Contest

$5,000

Although scholarships are the major source of money for college, don't overlook the many opportunites for cash via magazine contests.
 
The September issue of Woman's Day has a 1st prize of $5,000, 2nd place of $500 American Express Gift Card and ten runner-up winners will receive $100 in American Cexpress Gift Cards.
 
OK, so this is what you need to do:
Visit septembersurvey.womansday.com
Then read the magazine and tell them what you liked and what you didn't like.  What topics do you wish they would cover?

1 comment:

JoAnn Martinez said...

I love Woman's Day and Good Housekeeping magazines. I am a small business owner and keep on hand, these wonderful magazines for my client's enjoyment . My place of business is a positive and pleasant place to relax and get pampered. Before I share my magazines , I read and enjoy them first . I enjoy the topics and colorful lay outs of the articles . Your magazines make everything all right in a days work place. I leave feeling peaceful and serene. Please continue on doing a good job . Sincerely JoAnn Martinez