Monday, February 7, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to all of the three sections of the scholarship classes being offered this semester. Also, a special welcome to all of you who follow my post. I blog every weekday and on occasion I will send a special message on a Saturday or Sunday.

The purpose of the blog is to coach those of you who are seriously looking for scholarships. I follow along with the class presentations and also remind you of upcoming scholarships.

Please also visit my website www.findingmoneyforcollege.com where you will find current scholarships. For the most part the scholarships are for community college students, but there are also other categories such Women, High School Students and Variable Deadlines. Soon I will be adding Veterans, Disabilities and Graduate scholarships.

I invite you to take advantage of this FREE information and tips. Please post comments and questions. I'm happy to help you in any way that I can.

No comments: