Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship (The Rolls Royce of Scholarships)

This is perhaps the MOST prestigious scholarship available to eligible community college students.  The foundation provides up to $40,000 per year to each of approximately 85 deserving students annually.  It is the largest private scholarship for two-year and community college  transfer students in the country.

Google:  Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship for more information and the application.

This is, obviously, a very competitive  award for outstanding students.  Should you plan on applying, I would suggest that you meet with me for some coaching.  I am the College of the Desert Representative for this scholarship.

emandrews@collegeofthedesert.edu

A couple of years ago one of our COD students won this scholarship.  I was so excited !!  Felt as though I had won it myself.

No comments: