Up to $2,500 for Community College for one year
Up to $5,000 for Community College for two years
Up to $5,000 for university for one year
Up to $10,000 for university for two years
- You or your parents must have been permanent residents of the Coachella Valley over the past 3 years.
- You must be California high school graduate.
- You must apply for FAFSA. If ineligible, you must submit your most recent tax return or W2.
- You must demonstrate financial need
- You must be applying as an undergraduate at an accredited academic instutution in the U.S.
- You must have a high school GPA of 2.0 or above.
- You must be enrolled full time.
- You will be expected to sign a contract with Pathways involving you in scheduled events, mentoring, workshops and web based interactions.
- You will be given preference if you have had previous involvement in college preparation program(s), demonstrate community leadership, have been involved in a career pathway program(s) and are first generation or first in family to attend college.
- You must submit two letters of recommendation from a Professor, Instructor, Counselor or Community Leader.